Why Won't the Desktop App for Mac Open?
We're sorry this is happening! Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
1. Go to Finder, and click on the 'Go' menu at the top of the screen here:
2. Press the 'Alt' key on your keyboard to see the 'Library' option appear on the 'Go' menu - it was hidden before.
3. Locate the Application Support folder and open it.
4. Open the folder titled 'ProWritingAid Desktop'
5. Delete the file named 'ApplicationState.json'.
This should allow the Desktop App to open. If not, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com who will be happy to help troubleshoot this with you!
Purchase ProWritingAid here: https://prowritingaid.com/en/App/Purchase
Learn even more with our Getting Started with ProWritingAid article: https://prowritingaid.com/art/864/getting-started-with-prowritingaid.aspx