How do I uninstall the ProWritingAid Add-In from Microsoft Word?
To uninstall the ProWritingAid Word Add-in, please follow the below steps for either Windows or Mac computers.
For a Windows computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Open a Word document and click 'File'. Click on 'Options' in the bottom left.
2. Click on 'Add-ins' from the menu that pops up, and click the 'Go' button, as shown below.
3. Select the ProWritingAid Add-in on the list that appears and click 'Remove'.
4. Click 'OK' and the program has been uninstalled - it's that easy!
For a Mac user, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to 'Insert', click on 'Add-ins', and then 'My Add-ins'.
2. Hover over ProWritingAid Word Add-In, and click the three dots in the top right corner.
3. Click on 'Remove' in the menu that appears.
For further help or more information, you contact our team on email@example.com!
Purchase ProWritingAid here: https://prowritingaid.com/en/App/Purchase
Sign up for a free 7-day Premium trial here: https://bit.ly/PWAsignup
Learn more with our useful Getting Started with ProWritingAid article: https://prowritingaid.com/art/864/getting-started-with-prowritingaid.aspx
If the Microsoft Word Add-in isn't suitable for you, we have many other integrations you can download from our plugins page: https://prowritingaid.com/en/App/Plugins