How do I uninstall the desktop app?
To uninstall our ProWritingAid Desktop App please follow the correct steps for your operating system, as seen below.
For Windows Users:
- Go to 'Settings' on your computer
- Then go to 'Apps'
- Find the ProWritingAid Desktop App within your list of apps. It should look like this:
4. Click on this and you should see the following options appear:
5. Click 'Uninstall' and follow the provided steps.
This should then uninstall and remove the ProWritingAid Desktop App from your computer.
For Mac Users:
- Find the ProWritingAid Desktop app in the Finder.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- To fully delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
If you experience any issues with following the instructions above, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer ProWritingAid to work directly within a programme, you can sign up to PWA Everywhere for Windows here: https://prowritingaid.com/everywhere-download-windows
If you would prefer ProWritingAid to work directly within a programme, you can sign up for early access to PWA Everywhere for Mac here: https://prowritingaid.com/everywhere-download-mac