How do I use ProWritingAid with Scrivener?
ProWritingAid will not open Scrivener files if they are already open in Scrivener.
How to edit Scrivener projects in the Desktop App
You can edit your Scrivener project directly in our Desktop app.
1) Close opened Scrivener project
2) Open it via the Desktop app (File->Open)
3) Edit written chapter
4) Save changes (all changes will be saved in-place no need to copy/paste anything)
5) Close the Desktop App
6) Open project via Scrivener and continue writing
7) Repeat starting from step 1 if needed